Eco-Solvent Printable HTV:
This PU Printable Vinyl is for use in any Eco-Solvent Printer. It is conveniently 50cm wide for less wastage when cutting heat transfer designs. Suitable for both light & dark applications on cotton, polyester & blends.
Roll Size: 500mm (20 inch) × 25m (82 feet) / 4.0Kg
This is High Quality Korean PU Heat Transfer Vinyl that is brilliant to work with. The backing is clear & slightly tacky to make weeding a breeze. Super thin, soft and flexible. Small cuts are no issue, simply ensure the blade is sharp and the settings are correct in your software!
1. Create image in your software with cutlines
2. Select Print & Cut in your software
3. Print and Cut in Positive Mode (Do Not Mirror)
4. Weed out the unwanted sections
5. Allow to dry. The time required will vary depending on the ink settings.
6. Transfer with Heat Transfer Film
7. Press at 145-155 Degrees Celsius for 8-12seconds with moderate even pressure
8. Peel the Transfer Film after letting cool for 5-10 seconds
Wash inside out for longest lasting prints.
Warm wash, up to 60 degrees celcius.
Warm iron inside out if necessary.
Ideal for use in Roland & Mimaki print & cut models, although all Eco Solvent printers are suitable, including older models.
NO EXPRESS SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM!
***IMPORTANT NOTE!!*** – “Eco-Solvent” is the ink type required – this is not to be confused with the Epson Eco-Tank printers!! – Epson Eco Tank printers are generally filled with pigment, dye or water based inks, none of which are compatible with this heat transfer vinyl.
Time- 8-12 seconds
Temp 145-150 Celcius